<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8498265522040116399?origin\x3dhttp://trials-turned-to-gold.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="150%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
picture
IT's TIME I GOT DOWN.

about me.
I'm so glad and I'm proud that I'm God's masterpiece! Each of us are uniquely and wonderfully made.:)

tagboard .



links and credits .
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons

Bacteria|| Halena|| Shan Shan|| Maryann|| Josephine|| Shalene|| YanTing|| Louisa||

Ming Yen||

Genesis Youth|| Allison|| Ce Xun || Faith Loh|| Jasmin|| Joanna|| Joseph|| Kevin|| Leon|| Pam|| Pauline|| Rachel|| Ruth Ong|| Ruth Yau|| Sheena|| Steve Loh || Wei Xin || Xan|| Xue Xian||

Adeline|| Mimi|| Sze Yuan||

Archives:
August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010

Friday, August 28, 2009 { 9:50 AM }
Genius is one per cent inspiration and 99 per cent perspiration

its graduation day! but not mine., its his. ;) congratulations dear, good job. i'm proud of you.

in regards to my previous post. don't worry, i'm fine. really. its just the phase of life where you have you make major decisions. a state of independency, but yet still depenedent at the same time.

and last but not least, thank you sjt for hearing me out. i feel much better and thank you for your invaluable advice.
;)